RIDDLES: (Scroll down for answers on the bottom of the page)
1. He has married many women, but has never been married. Who is he?
2. Tear one off and scratch its head what was red is black instead. What is it?
3. The more you take away, the more I become. What am I?
4. I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I?
Can You solve this murder?
5. A man is found murdered on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police, who question the wife and the staff, and are given the following alibis: the wife says she was sleeping, the butler was cleaning the closet, the gardener was picking vegetables, the maid was getting the mail, and the cook was preparing breakfast.
Immediately, the police arrest the murderer. Who did it and how did the police know? Whose alibi doesn’t add up?
- A priest
- A match
- A hole
- The maid, mail doesn’t come on Sunday
Go to Next Article
If you liked these riddles don’t forget to…